Strategic Alliances and Sponsors
Watch the PTES Sponsorship Reel.
Be a Part of the Power Source!
For more information about becoming a Power To End Stroke sponsor, please contact:
- Michelle Raphael
- Office: 214-706-1892
- Email: Michelle.Raphael@heart.org
Power To End Stroke Featured Strategic Alliances
- 100 Black Men of America
- 100 Black Women of N. Virginia
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.
- Army National Guard
- Association of AME Churches
- Association of Black Cardiologists
- Black Women's Health Imperative
- Chi Eta Phi Sorority Inc.
- Congressional Black Caucus
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.
- NANBPWC, Inc (National Assoc. of Negro Business Women & Professionals, Clubs, Inc.)
- National Bar Association
- National Black Caucus of State Legislatures
- National Black Nurses Association
- National Pharmaceutical Association
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
- National Medical Association
- National Minority Quality Forum
- Office of Minority Health
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America
- The Links
See What Our Partners are Doing
SNPHA and Power To End Stroke
Anti-smoking initiative lights up with twelve-week program | The Daily Cougar